[imp] How to get rid of the mimePartInfo boxes?

Federico Giannici giannici at neomedia.it
Fri May 27 09:21:37 UTC 2016

On 05/27/16 10:52, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Federico Giannici <giannici at neomedia.it>:

>>> Well, I was thinking to hidden it (but not the .mimePartInfoAtc) via
>>> CSS...

>>> Ouch!!!
>>> Why not use a button near Forward, Delete, etc., as other email clients?
>>> I would find it more user friendly.
>>
>> It would print all the currently shown parts (i.e. the inline ones).
>
> Because this is not a desktop client, but a browser. See the mailing
> list archives for details.

probably I'm missing something, but I think that a "Print" button could
be added (near "Reply", "Forward", etc.) that will simply open the email
in a separate window (like with a double click on the message) and
automatically start the "print" action. I know that it will not be the
same as the current print implementation, but I think that it will be
good enough for most cases (and more user friendly).

Just my 2 cents...

Bye.

>> --
>>     __