[imp] Changing the report spam action

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 07:29:44 UTC 2016

On 13 Jun 2016 21:02, "Patrick Boutilier" <boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca> wrote:

> On 06/06/2016 05:22 AM, Jan Schneider wrote:
>>

>> Zitat von Simon B <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> Is it possible to have the spam report button move the mail to a
>>> designated
>>> folder rather than Trash?
>>>
>>> I'd like all user reported spam to go to one central folder that I can
>>> then
>>> have spam assassin learn from.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Simon
>>

>> This is a preference.

I haven't been able to find it.. hints?

> Just a piece of advice. You may want to verify what is being reported as
spam before having spamassassin act on it, especially if it will affect all
users. We get our fair share of legitimate mail being reported as spam by
our users.

Noted.  But the beauty if Bayesian analysis and a per-user db is that what
one user considers spam can be flagged as spam for that user.

Simon