[imp] Variable for current mailbox in IMP 6

Patrick Boutilier boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca
Thu Apr 13 19:22:00 UTC 2017

On 04/13/2017 03:24 PM, Michael J Rubinsky wrote:

> Quoting Patrick Boutilier <boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca>:
>
>> What is the variable used to get the current mailbox? In some older
>> versions of IMP it used to be $imp['mailbox'] .
>
> In what context?

Starting in imp/templates/dynamic/mailbox.html.php . Trying to add to
this line:

<?php if ($this->show_spam): ?>

to not show the spam button in our system default spam folder regardless
of what the user has in preferences for their spam folder. So basically
if you are in the SPAMmail folder never show the spam button.