[imp] Variable for current mailbox in IMP 6

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Apr 13 19:54:49 UTC 2017

Quoting Patrick Boutilier <boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca>:

> On 04/13/2017 03:24 PM, Michael J Rubinsky wrote:
>>
>> Quoting Patrick Boutilier <boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca>:
>>
>>> What is the variable used to get the current mailbox? In some older
>>> versions of IMP it used to be $imp['mailbox'] .
>>
>> In what context?
>>

> Starting in imp/templates/dynamic/mailbox.html.php . Trying to add
> to this line:
>
> <?php if ($this->show_spam): ?>

There is no php variable in the dynamic template that would point to
the current mailbox. This is a *dynamic* template - meaning that this
is code that is sent to the browser once - we have no idea what
mailbox is being viewed at the time the page is generated, let alone
if the mailbox changed since then.

Beside that, this is what the ['spam']['display'] option is for in
imp/config/backends[.local].php

--
mike
The Horde Project