[imp] SERVER_NAME vs. HTTP_HOST

Dr. Lars Hanke debian at lhanke.de
Sat Apr 29 18:29:20 UTC 2017

I built a Horde server in my DMZ. I can be reached via an internal name
and via an external name. The internal name cannot be resolved outside
of my LAN. The external name causes a quite looped route. So it would be
nice, if Horde produced links and redirects to the host name in the
original request.

However, what happens is that Horde seems to use SERVER_NAME instead of
HTTP_HOST. This currently causes horde to return an internal address,
which makes the server unavailable from outside.

Is there any way to solve it beyond using another virtual host for
external access?

Any help appreciated,

  - lars.