[imp] Message form when replying

poubeline at free.fr poubeline at free.fr
Tue Jul 11 13:53:34 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I am brand new on this mailing list and thank you all for welcoming me.

I have installed the latest horde project on a Debian 8.8 server using PEAR and I only face an issue with the message format when replying to emails in IMP.

For the message writting configuration, I have set the cursor location to TOP as I always want to have my reply displayed at the top of the message.
But if I reply to a message, the cursor is always located at the bottom as well as the signature. Even if I press ctrl+home button to get to the top of the message, the signature is still displayed at the end of the message instead of after my writing.

I have even created the /var/www/horde/imp/config/prefs.local.php file like this to override the default settings :

<?php
/**
* See horde/config/prefs.php for documentation on the structure of this file.
*
* IMPORTANT: DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE! DO NOT COPY prefs.php TO prefs.local.php!
* Local overrides ONLY MUST be placed in prefs.local.php or prefs.d/.
* If the 'vhosts' setting has been enabled in Horde's configuration, you can
* use prefs-servername.php.
*/

// *** Personal Information Preferences ***

$_prefs['compose_cursor']['value'] = 'top';
$_prefs['preview_enabled']['value'] = 1;
$_prefs['preview_enabled']['locked'] = false;
$_prefs['preview_show_unread']['value'] = 0;
$_prefs['delete_mark_seen']['value'] = 1;

Do anyone have a clue on this and can help me to get the cursor at the top of the message as well as the signature?

All the best,
Moody_Styley