[imp] Message form when replying

Jens Wahnes wahnes at uni-koeln.de
Tue Jul 11 15:39:04 UTC 2017

poubeline at free.fr wrote:
> Do anyone have a clue on this and can help me to get the cursor at the top of the message as well as the signature?

The Horde developers have previously stated they do not approve of
"answer before question" style emails and thus Imp allows the signature
to be placed at the very end of a message only. I don't know if the
above is still their stance on this topic, but I haven't heard any other.

Some time ago, Joao S Veiga created a patch that allows the user to
change this anyhow. I don't know if the code available via
<https://www.mail-archive.com/imp@lists.horde.org/msg10152.html> is
still valid for current versions of Imp since I don't use it, but even
if it is not, it should still give you a hint how to achieve this if you
really want to.

Jens