[imp] Message form when replying

poubeline at free.fr poubeline at free.fr
Thu Jul 13 08:37:32 UTC 2017

Hi Jens,

Sorry for the late answer but I had to patch, test and adapt the solution you gave me which comes from Joao S Veiga.

It works perfectly!

I understand that this is not a 'normal' behaviour if we look at the RFCs but all the different email applications (thunderbird, roundcube, etc...) are all providing this kind of option which is the easiest way to read a received email when corresponding several times with someone.
I was using Zarafa before coming to Horde, I switched when I heard about the Zarafa server was discontinued for Community. And this kind of behaviour was set in Zarafa and all my users were complaining about this issue.

Thanks a lot for your help!

All the best,
Moody_Styley