[imp] Disable built-in filters

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Nov 23 17:06:41 UTC 2017

Zitat von Leonardo Lopes <leonardo at cefetmg.br>:

> Hi guys.
>
> I want to disable the built-in filters (Attachment, Autogenerated,
> Bulk, Contacts, Mailinglist, Personal) but I want also be able to
> create my own custom filters based on frequent searches.
>
> How can I do this?

Like with most preferences, you can create your future default
settings with one account, and then copy this accounts pref_value from
the horde_prefs table (select pref_value from horde_prefs where
pref_scope = 'imp' and pref_name = 'filter' and pref_uid = 'user') to
the default value in imp/config/prefs.local.php.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project