[imp] Email Directory Name

enelani at laserserver.net enelani at laserserver.net
Wed Jan 9 22:06:25 UTC 2019

Hello,
I recently was asked by GoDaddy to switch to a new IP address for my
server, All my files migrated over except my emails. I tried changing
my settings back to the old IP address but was unable to access them
despite multiple attempts and checking and double-checking and
triple-checking all the settings.

It was suggested that I go into SSH on the server via Plesk and search
for the email file. My question is - what would this Horde file be
named? Once I know that the search will be a lot easier.

Also any tips on the best way to access this file would be welcomed.

Thanks.

Paul