[imp] Email Directory Name

Arjen de Korte build+horde at de-korte.org
Wed Jan 9 22:30:39 UTC 2019

Citeren enelani at laserserver.net:

> Hello,
> I recently was asked by GoDaddy to switch to a new IP address for my
> server, All my files migrated over except my emails. I tried
> changing my settings back to the old IP address but was unable to
> access them despite multiple attempts and checking and
> double-checking and triple-checking all the settings.
>
> It was suggested that I go into SSH on the server via Plesk and
> search for the email file. My question is - what would this Horde
> file be named? Once I know that the search will be a lot easier.

Horde doesn't use an email file, it uses an IMAP server to access
messages (or in rare circumstances, POP3). Chances are your IMAP
server is not in the location where Horde thinks it is. By default it
uses 'localhost' (so the IMAP server is on the same machine as the
webserver Horde is running on), but can be changed in
'horde/imp/config/backends.local.php'.