[imp] Saving The Same Draft Message Used More Than Once

enelani at laserserver.net enelani at laserserver.net
Mon Jan 28 04:32:07 UTC 2019

Hello,
I have to email my employer each workday to say I am available for
work. For that I submit a standard draft email message each time.

In the older edition of Horde when I sent the draft message it kept it
in the list of drafts. However, in the latest edition of Horde when i
send the draft message it deletes it from my list of drafts each time.

Is there a way to send the draft message but also keep it in Drafts at
the same time.

Thank you

Enelani