[imp] problem with searches in Horde/IMP webmail

David Topping david at hypercreations.com
Wed Jun 26 12:57:46 UTC 2019

Thanks for the response, Jens. I'm not sure what caused the problem,
as I hadn't made any changes to the server, but I looked into Dovecot
issues (the IMAP software on my server) and I found one related to the
FTS (full text search indexing) that solved the problem:

doveadm fts rescan -u user at domain

I ran that for each email account that was exhibiting the problem
(which included only one of the domains on my server) and my searches
are back to normal.

David