[imp] show user's quota

Arjen de Korte build+horde at de-korte.org
Fri Jan 31 09:01:10 UTC 2020

Citeren Ttest <ttest at comune.napoli.it>:

> Good Morning,
> As follows  my backends.local.php.

Start following the advice I gave you earlier: read the headers of the
'imp/config/backends.php'. The attached file is in the array notation,
while you should only be overriding the values that need changing from
the 'imp/config/backends.php' file. So like

     <?php
     $servers['imap']['disabled'] = true;
     $servers['advanced']['disabled'] = false;
     [...]

Using the above format makes it much easier to spot mistakes in the
configuration.