[imp] Show User quota

Arjen de Korte build+horde at de-korte.org
Wed Mar 4 11:47:18 UTC 2020

Citeren T Test <ttest at comune.napoli.it>:

> I repost an older questions:
>
> I install a new version of Horde Groupware, ver. 5.2.22 with IMP 6.2.24.
>
> This is a part of backends.local.php under/var/www/html/horde/imp/config
>
>     ),
>     'acl' => true,
>     'cache' => false,
>      'debug' => '/tmp/imp_imap.log',
>      'debug_raw' => false,
>     'quota' => array(
>         'driver' => 'imap',
>         'params' => array(
>             'hide_when_unlimited' => true,
>             'unit' => 'MB'
>         )
> The problem is that when user log in to hord don't show his user quota.
>
> I try to modify the paramters in driver value setting imap, courier
> or hook but nothing.
>
> All other files are correctly configured
>
> Any suggestions? It is incredible.

I already replied to you several times that the format of your
'imp/config/backends.local.php' file is wrong:

     https://lists.horde.org/archives/imp/Week-of-Mon-20200127/057618.html
     https://lists.horde.org/archives/imp/Week-of-Mon-20200127/057623.html

It is very easy to make mistakes the way you configured this file now.
Also, when asking questions post the full contents of this file.
Chances are that the error is in a part you didn't post.