[ingo] filter activation...

Joakim Ryden jo@our-own.net
Wed Nov 6 10:37:37 2002

Hey there -

I'm trying desperately to overcome this error:

"There was an error activating this script. The driver said: Not
currently in TRANSACTION state"

 From reading some other post I take it this means login to the Sieve
server was not successful. The only way I know how to test to make sure
I can login to the Sieve server would be using 'sieveshell' which I have
tried and it works great - I can list/download/upload scripts to my
heart's content... Does anyone have any ideas how to troubleshoot this??

Thanks a lot!

--Jo