[ingo] script generated is "false"

Mike Cochrane mike at graftonhall.co.nz
Tue Feb 11 05:43:39 PST 2003

The script is correct, it's a weirdness in the seive langauge. You basically
have a flags stack.

So we add the answered flag to the stack.
Put some messages somewhere and they have all the flags from the stack set.
Then remove the flag from the stack so we don't affect any other actions after
this one.

- Mike :-)