[ingo] Vacation processing

Ahmed ashihab at alcahest.com
Fri Apr 18 10:51:52 PDT 2003

All,

I've a simple request to make; is it possible to move the vacation
processing (conditionally) to the bottom of the sieve script?

The reason is simple, we have a lot of spam coming our way and spamassassin
does a good job of filtering it, by adding a keyphrase to the subject which
is then filtered out by sieve using a rule.

However, if the vacation rule is placed at the top of the script it will
respond first sending vacation messages to the spammers which is clearly
undesirable.

other possibility is to treat it like a rule and assign it a place in the
rules positions.

Thoughts?

Ahmed...