[ingo] Re: Ingo RELENG_1

Brent J. Nordquist bjn at horde.org
Sun Apr 27 17:22:29 PDT 2003

On Sun, 27 Apr 2003, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:

> No, you don't need to import it again. You need to work in a checked out
> version and then run:
>
> cvs tag -b RELENG_1

Thanks Jan; you're right, much better.  OK, I've committed the state of my
back-port so far.  There are several important caveats.

My focus here is a blacklist-/whitelist-only and procmail-only deployment,
so unfortunately I have to stay focused on that for the time being.

(1)  I haven't even tried rule.php, filters.php, or vacation.php to see if
they work (I have them turned off in my config.).  If someone would like
to help test these against Horde 2.2.x and send patches that would be
great!  Otherwise they're on my list and I'll get to them eventually.

(2)  I haven't tried sieve either; same comment.

(3)  I haven't worked on the IMP integration yet; I'm hoping to work with
IMP RELENG_3 to get to the point where there are Blacklist and Whitelist
clickable links that add to the bl/wl.

When we get a little farther on those things I think it'd be great to
press toward an actual Ingo 1.0.  I'll help drive it as I have time.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn at horde.org> N0BJN
Other contact information: http://www.nordist.net/contact.html