[ingo] RELENG_1 feedback

Balazs GAL balsa at rit.bme.hu
Tue Jun 3 01:44:50 PDT 2003

2003-05-18, v keltezéssel Balazs GAL ezt írta:
> 2003-05-18, v keltezéssel Wolfgang Rosenauer ezt írta:
> > Hi,

> > > Which version do you use? The RELENG_1 in CVS is not usable
> > > for me. Can you provide information for me, that
> > > in which environment can in work?
> >
> > it's RELENG_1 from CVS with PHP 4.2.2 (updated PEAR 1.0.1),
> > and Horde 2.2.3.
>
> OK then seems that the only diferencies is the php4 version. I use
> php 4.1.2 from debian woody. Horde prefs in postgresql, php session
> in files. The horde perefs system works with imp turba etc.
> As Alexander Skwar wrote seems that ingo (or php) has problem with
> session handling in this setup.

Hurraaaa !!

I found the problem. The developers and you are not using debian, because
the problem is in Debian's default php.ini settings.
I yust copied the default php.ini php-4.2.2-19.i386.rpm from RawHide
to my system wide php.ini and it works.

so my production setup:

Horde 2.2.3 with php file based sessions + ingo RELENG_1
+ php4 4.2.3 (backported from sid to woody) with php.ini from
RawHide php-4.2.2-19.i386.rpm + Debian woody

At this time I dont have any time to debug, that with which php setting has
ingo problems but it put my php.ini files to
http://www.rit.bme.hu/~balsa/ingo/ .

Many thanks.

balsa