[ingo] How to use INGO ??

Andy andy at stronzo.d2g.com
Wed Jun 4 10:27:16 PDT 2003

Ahh.

> You will use 'imap' as your script entry and 'null' as your driver entry.

Ahh because I did this and my backends.php looks like this:

$backends['vfs'] = array(
    'driver' => 'null',
    'preferred' => 'x.y.com',
    'script' => 'imap',
    'hordeauth' => 'user',
 );
The mails targeting my filters in Ingo weren't filtered to anywhere.

And I changed horde/config/registry to this:

// Uncomment this line if you want Ingo to handle the blacklist
    // filter instead of IMP:
    'provides' => array('mail/blacklistFrom', 'mail/showBlacklist',
'mail/whitelistFrom', 'mail/showWhitelist', 'mail/canApplyFilters',
'mail/applyFilters', 'mail/showFilters'),

> Once I commit the
> code to IMP, IMP will use these ingo rules to filter your mail (this will
> not happen until I commit the IMP code however - there is no way to filter
> mail using the imap driver without it... at least at this time).

So it can't work at the moment. But is planned to work with imap-clientside in
the future, when IMP is updated for this, right?

If not, is there a non-rocket-science way to get it to work with a local limited
ftp-server like proftpd and no need to mess around with cyrus and sieve etc. or
an explanation about the way of using vfs and sql and ftp for these purposes?

I really would appreciate using Ingo, looks very nice.

One last maybe stupid question: how do I run the convert_imp_filters.php in
Ingo/scrips (when the Imp-Code is committed ...)?

Thanks for patience and suffering by my broken denglish ,.......

Andy