[ingo] Re: Ingo Filters

Rodolfo segleaur at mechanus.org
Thu Jun 19 19:56:09 PDT 2003

Rodolfo said something about Ingo Filters on
 Wed, 18 Jun 2003 :

 | hey guys, i updated to the latest cvs versions of ingo and imp. I used to
 | the
 | built-in filter functions from imp, but since the migration, i recreated all
 | the filter in ingo, set the driver to null using the imap, and now they
 | don't
 | work. From last week, til Monday of this week, the 16th, the filters in ingo
 | worked - but since Monday, they haven't. I've been checking the code and I'm
 | not sure what broke it - i now click on the filter icon in the mailbox view,
 | and it just refreshes the mailbox, not applying any filters. Any ideas why
 | this
 | is happening?
 |
 | help, guys! i'm getting swamped with about 700 emails in my inbox...

ok. i've checked all the logs, and there's no errors, so at least i know the
code is running completely through, but it has to be breaking down in the
application of the filters.
i've blown away the settings in the database and started over, defining about
six of them to see if any hit, but no avail.
i've set up the backends.php to use the imap setting as:

$backends['null'] = array(
    'driver' => 'null',
    'preferred' => 'sigil.mechanus.org',
    'script' => 'imap',
    'hordeauth' => 'user',
    'params' => array()
);

i'm still trying to track down the problem, but if any of you have an idea
what's going on - drop me a line.

Cheers,

Rodolfo

--
There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the
ways in which you yourself have altered. - Nelson Mandela