[ingo] Support for "or" and custom header fields?

Alexander Skwar listen at alexander.skwar.name
Fri Jun 20 11:00:09 PDT 2003

Hello!

Now that I finally got Ingo to work, I'd like to request a feature.

It would be nice, if Ingo would support ORing different condtitions, ie.
 "If subject is 'foo' or sender is 'bar', do ...".  In Sieve, the
different conditios would have to be wrapped by anyof, ie:

if anyof (
header :comparator "i;ascii-casemap" :contains "Subject" "sdfsdafasdf",
header :comparator "i;ascii-casemap" :contains "From" "xffggdfsgsdfg" ) {
[...]
}

Also, it would be nice if Ingo would allow the user to enter "custom"
header fields for a condition (ie. I'd like to filter on X-FooBar and
would like to enter "X-FooBar" as the name of the field).

Basically, I'd think that it would be very good if Ingo could become at
least as nice as Mulberry.

Alexander Skwar
--
Signatur vorübergehend deaktiviert.