[ingo] Rules not listing

Roman Gavrilov romio at netvision.net.il
Fri Jun 20 17:45:07 PDT 2003

Hello,
Just installed the latest ingo snapshot 2003-06-20.
I am using sieve as filter backend.

I am adding a new rule then its being listed.
I can see it from the ingo main page and I even can see the script content but only during the session.
As soon as I re-login or logout and login back all rules disappear and the script file is empty according to ingo.
The script, however is in place under /usr/sieve/letter/USERNAME
I tried to change between session drivers.
I tried with none and mysql drivers for session management but still no luck.

Please advise