[ingo] Procmail Additionnal values

Johan FISCHER linux at fischaz.com
Thu Oct 30 15:12:13 PST 2003

Hi,

I'm using ingo with the procmail driver of the CVS version and i would like to
know if it is possible to add some environnement variable in the top of the
procmailrc file using the ingo functions.

Actually my problem is to add this line to the file :
  2: PATH=/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/bin:.
  3:
  4: MAILDIR=$HOME
  5:
  6: LOGFILE=$HOME/.fromprocmail

Currently, I've modified myself the php code of
INGO_BASE/lib/Script/procmail.php by adding this lines manually. But I also saw
a functions to insert personnal values. How can I user this function ? Did I
miss something in the configuration ?

Thx.