[ingo] Procmail Additionnal values

Kristof Pelckmans kristof.pelckmans at antwerpen.be
Thu Oct 30 23:45:52 PST 2003

Currently I have two procmailrc files : one that does setup and advanced
features and then calls another configuration file, that is managed by ingo. It
is not ideal, since the first file is not editable from the web interface.

Therefore, I would also like to see a 'manual edit' feature. Maybe the
administrator can enable it in the configuration so misuse is minimized.