[ingo] Procmail Additionnal values

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Fri Oct 31 12:58:34 PST 2003

Attached is a patch that does just this.  It adds a pref section to allow the
user to insert custom code before and/or after the generated script.  This is
backend-independent as the script page just inserts the specified code into the
script.

Being a preference, the administrator can lock it if he/she is worried about
misuse.

Files:
ingo/config/prefs.php.dist
ingo/script.php