[ingo] Fwd: Re: INGO

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Fri Mar 12 14:44:20 PST 2004

----- Forwarded message from modria at kirux.net -----
    Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:37:36 -0600
    From: Moses Odria <modria at kirux.net>
 Subject: Re: INGO
      To: Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>

Michael:

Thank you for your response. I am using the RELENG version of ingo. The
only error I have is when I try to use the rules. I get the following
error message:

Undefined index: edit at rule.php line 22.

May be you can email me your version of INGO.

--
Moses Odria <modria at kirux.net>
Kirux Technology Solutions

----- End forwarded message -----