[ingo] New reorder/move buttons patch

Jeff Warnica jeffw at chebucto.ns.ca
Tue Apr 6 09:59:37 PDT 2004

I recall using tn3270 to do some 370 ASM projects (way back in 1996.
Yes. ninety-six), using TSO with the SPF editor. Ive always said that
conceptually, http/html is the same as 3270, so we can turn there for
some inspiration. Anyway, rather then try to explain what I mean, below
is a link to a tutorial showing how to copy 1 line.

http://www.und.nodak.edu/dept/itss/tsoinfo/tutor/ispf/copy1.html

I think a blatant rip of that UI (possibly using drop down boxes instead
of text fields for commands) might be reasonable.