[ingo] Horde_Util package was not found

Steffen Boehme Steffen at boemm.de
Wed Jun 2 15:47:41 PDT 2004

Hi,

i've tried to install the ingo-project into my Horde-Framework, but
there appears the following error-message, if i load the "ingo/test.php"
- site in my browser:

The Horde_Util package was not found. If PHP's error_reporting setting
is high enough, there should be error messages printed above that may
help you in debugging the problem. If you are simply missing these
files, then you need to get the framework module from Horde CVS, and
install the packages in it with the install-packages.php script.

I think that the message appears if the lib/core.php - file isn't found
and that's the thing ... this file dosn't exist in my
horde2-installation ...

My versions are horde v2.2.3 and the ingo 1.0-ALPHA package on an
debian-system
I had installed the horde2-package as a debian-package and then
installed the ingo-package with the newest!? *.tar.gz-package version
from horde.org.

Have somebody a tip, whats going wrong?

Are the two version incompatible?
If so, which versions will work together?

Or have i to install one more (core?)-package?

The goal is to use the sieve-functionality from my cyrus-server ...

Thanks for your help ...

Steffen