[ingo] Horde_Util package was not found

Steffen Boehme Steffen at boemm.de
Thu Jun 3 00:41:24 PDT 2004

Zitat von "Brandon W. Uhlman" <brandon.uhlman at ssrlibrary.ca>:

> Quoting Steffen Boehme <Steffen at boemm.de>:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > i've tried to install the ingo-project into my Horde-Framework, but
> > there appears the following error-message, if i load the "ingo/test.php"
> > - site in my browser:
> >
> > The Horde_Util package was not found. If PHP's error_reporting setting
> > is high enough, there should be error messages printed above that may
> > help you in debugging the problem. If you are simply missing these
> > files, then you need to get the framework module from Horde CVS, and
> > install the packages in it with the install-packages.php script.
>
> [deletia]

[deletian]?? - i don't understand this, but i think it's nothing important!?
:-)

> > My versions are horde v2.2.3 and the ingo 1.0-ALPHA package on an
> > debian-system
> > I had installed the horde2-package as a debian-package and then
> > installed the ingo-package with the newest!? *.tar.gz-package version
> > from horde.org.
>
> ingo-1.0-ALPHA requires horde-3.0-ALPHA. All modules in a particular Horde
> install need to be from the same release series. For details, visit
>
> http://www.horde.org/source/versions.php

oh, thanks a lot ...
this site is very helpfull ... in future i should browse a little bit longer
over the projects webpages ;-)
but there's one questions anymore:
Is there no working version of ingo for horde 2.2.x?
it seems so, because on the above site there stands no version under 2.2.x ...
Is this package only usable with horde 3.x and later!?

> Good luck,
>
> ~B

Steffen