[ingo] Importing scripts, again...

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Thu Jun 17 10:57:23 PDT 2004

Roberto Leibman wrote:
>>     altnamespace = yes
>>
>> in /etc/imapd.conf.
>>
>> This is not an Horde/Ingo issue, it's an IMAP daemon issue.
>

> So, if I change the altnamespace in my imap configuration the drop down
> will appear?
> My concern was not only with WHAT the user has to type (and I like your
> solution a lot, believe me) but the fact that they have to type
> something at all, when the list is easily available elsewhere in the
> application and could be inserted as a drop down.

Sorry, I meant to reply to :

"On a side question, I found it somewhat difficult to explain to my
users the rule of moving an email to a mailbox, particularly because the
mailboxes should look like "INBOX.Foldername". Confusing to users. May I
suggest:
- Changing the name of inboxes to folders, that's what the rest of IMP
uses, and consistency would be better. "

I think IMP and friend strip the namespace out of the folder name.  I
agree Ingo should do the same, although using altnamespace with Cyrus
nicely solve this as a side-effect.