[ingo] Generate procmail script

Reuben Budiardja reubendb at goshen.edu
Wed Jul 7 06:34:56 PDT 2004

> Zitat von Reuben Budiardja <reubendb at goshen.edu>:
>
> > Quoting Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:
> >
> >> Zitat von Reuben Budiardja <reubendb at goshen.edu>:
> >>
> >> Any questions?

<snip>
> > # Unsupported Rule: 1
> >
> > Clicking the "script" icon shows the same thing.
>
> This *is* your procmail script. The problem is, that you defined three rules
> that are not supported by the procmail backend, i.e. can't be expressed as a
> procmail expression.

hm.. the rule that I tried is as simple as "To contains myname deliver to
mybox". If that doesn't work then it's broken :(.

> > So basically I can't figure out where the generated procmailrc file is, if
> > there's any. Also, is there possible way not to put the generated
> procmailrc
> > uisng FTP server ? what about just put it in the pre-set temporary
> directory
> > that the webserver user has write access to ?
>
> This is done by using the "file" VFS driver.

OK, I'll try that.

> > I am using ingo_RELENG with horde-2.x
>
> This version is not really supported. You will probably have much more
> success with the CVS HEAD or ALPHA version.

That means I have to upgrade my horde and IMP installation to the CVS version
too. Well, I'll probably try that when I have the time but I guess I'll just
have to write the procmailrc by hand for now.

Thanks
Reuben D. Budiardja