[ingo] Generate procmail script

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Jul 7 06:24:43 PDT 2004

Zitat von Reuben Budiardja <reubendb at goshen.edu>:

>> Any questions?
>
> duh... sorry, I was not very explicit, was I ? :).
>
> Basically I can't figure out where the generated procmail recipe is saved. I
> played around with the options in ingo/config/backends.php.
>
> Putting 'null' for the driver, I cant get the procmail recipe at all.
> It seems
> that ingo just stored the rules in the mysql database table horde_prefs.
>
> Putting 'vfs' for the driver and put in the appropriate ftp server
> config, I can
> see a new .procmailrc in my FTP account, but the content is only:
>
> # Unsupported Rule: 8
>
> # Unsupported Rule: 1
>
> # Unsupported Rule: 1
>
> Clicking the "script" icon shows the same thing.

This *is* your procmail script. The problem is, that you defined three rules
that are not supported by the procmail backend, i.e. can't be expressed as a
procmail expression.

> So basically I can't figure out where the generated procmailrc file is, if
> there's any. Also, is there possible way not to put the generated procmailrc
> uisng FTP server ? what about just put it in the pre-set temporary directory
> that the webserver user has write access to ?

This is done by using the "file" VFS driver.

> I am using ingo_RELENG with horde-2.x

This version is not really supported. You will probably have much more
success with the CVS HEAD or ALPHA version.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting.php