[ingo] HEAD, omitting messages when filtering

Joaquim Homrighausen joho at webbplatsen.se
Tue Sep 21 02:37:26 PDT 2004

Quoting Joaquim Homrighausen <joho at webbplatsen.se>:

> Is it a known problem that Ingo sometimes "forget" to filter certain messages
> when applying filters manually?
>
> This has been going on for many months now, but I have yet to find a pattern.

[..]

This is still a problem (just applied HEAD20040920, updated all installed
applications, including the framework). I clicked on filter in IMP, Ingo moved
one message. There are seven more messages that should have been filtered
(matching different rules than the one that applied for the message that was
actually moved).

-Joaquim