[ingo] creating / activating rules externally

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Mon Jan 24 11:17:02 PST 2005

> The best solution would be a more flexible storage backend than preferences,
> e.g. a SQL backend. Then you could add rules for users and run a little
> script that activates the filter scripts for all of them.

We are using the SQL prefs backend... we could probably pretty easily
add a rule
ot the user's rules preference from our "antispam" page.  The question then,
would be how to force activation of user scripts from outside of Ingo.  Just
right something that does..

"GET /horde/ingo/script.php?actionID=action_activate&submit=Activate+Script
HTTP/1.1"

We'd rather have this happen when the user interacts with things than doing it
automatically..

Liam