[ingo] Multiple backend ?

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Feb 1 06:03:33 PST 2005

Zitat von Albert Shih <shih at math.jussieu.fr>:

> I just install ingo, and I want to known if it's possible to have multi
> backends ? I want let user choose between .procmail or imap filter.
>
> It's possible ?

Not currently.

> If it's not possible do you seen some solution ?

Several. Create a user preference in Ingo that allows the users to select
their favourite backend, and enable the backends in backends.php according
to this setting. Or install Ingo two times, once for procmail, once for
imap and change the application name of (at least) one of the instances.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/