[ingo] Multiple backend ?

Albert Shih shih at math.jussieu.fr
Tue Feb 1 06:25:40 PST 2005

 Le 01/02/2005 à 15:03:33+0100, Jan Schneider a écrit
> Zitat von Albert Shih <shih at math.jussieu.fr>:
>
> >I just install ingo, and I want to known if it's possible to have multi
> >backends ? I want let user choose between .procmail or imap filter.
> >
> >It's possible ?
>
> Not currently.

:-((

> >If it's not possible do you seen some solution ?
>
> Several. Create a user preference in Ingo that allows the users to select
> their favourite backend, and enable the backends in backends.php according
> to this setting. Or install Ingo two times, once for procmail, once for
> imap and change the application name of (at least) one of the instances.

OK. But...well...humm.. I'm not a programmer, and I've try to the second
solution :

cp -p -r ingo ingo-procmail
vi horde/registery.php and duplicate the registery with ingo-procmail

In that's point I've some error (fatal error :-( ) in
ingo-procmail/lib/api.php something like «the command is already load».

Well I'm brutal guys and I destroy the ingo-procmail/lib/api.php. Then I've
no error but event I've different backend.php in ingo/config and
ingo-procmail/config. There already same backend loaded.

Thanks for your help.

Regards.
--
Albert SHIH