[ingo] editing sieve scripts

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sun Feb 6 19:49:14 PST 2005

Ingo is configured and I have pear modules Net_Socket and Sieve
installed.

Everything is commented out in backends.php with the exception of the
'sieve' example which I have put in my information...
/* Sieve Example */
$backends['sieve'] = array(
    'driver' => 'timsieved',
    'preferred' => 'azapple.com',
    'hordeauth' => true,
    'params' => array(
        // Hostname of the timsieved server
        'hostspec' => 'linuxserver.azapple.com',
        // Login type of the server
        'logintype' => 'PLAIN',
        // Port number of the timsieved server
        'port' => 2000,
        // Name of the sieve script
        'scriptname' => 'ingo'
    ),
    'script' => 'sieve',
    'scriptparams' => array()
);

I see my 'active' script called 'lists' when I click the button "Active
Script" and can switch back and forth between that and "Current Script"
- but I can't see a way to edit "Current Script"  -  It's almost like
I'm missing the 'edit' button.

Where's the missing 'edit' button?

Deactivate works fine, Activate of course can only activate an empty
script.

What did I do wrong?

Thanks

Craig