[ingo] Must "Apply Filters" for IMAP filters to work

Christopher J. Pilkington cjp at 0x1.net
Tue Mar 1 10:50:14 PST 2005

My apologies if this has been covered already -- I was unable to find anything.

It seems that my Ingo IMAP filters only work when I click "Apply Filters" but
not automagically when I login or refresh the mailbox.  I cannot find an option
to toggle this functionality, either.

(I'd prefer procmail or sieve, but it's not a viable option on the server I'm
using.)

I'm using Ingo h3-1.0.1, Imp h3-4.0 and Horde 3.0-rc3.

Here's the backends.php:

$backends['imap'] = array(
    'driver' => 'null',
    'preferred' => '0x1.net',