[ingo] Re: Must "Apply Filters" for IMAP filters to work

Christopher Huyler chris at huyler.net
Tue Mar 1 20:14:55 PST 2005

Login to your account.  Choose Options.  Select "Mail" from the pull-down menu
on the top right.  Click on "Filters".  Select the options you want.

I admit that I had to search for this also.  It --should-- be listed under the
filters option as well but technically it is an IMP option since you want the
action to occur when you login to IMP or refresh a mailbox in IMP.

~ Chris