[ingo] Re: Must "Apply Filters" for IMAP filters to work

Christopher J. Pilkington cjp at 0x1.net
Tue Mar 1 20:15:50 PST 2005

This message is in MIME format and has been PGP signed.

--=_2cuncv13h2io

Quoting Christopher Huyler <chris at huyler.net>:

> Login to your account.  Choose Options.  Select "Mail" from the
> pull-down menu
> on the top right.  Click on "Filters".  Select the options you want.
>
> I admit that I had to search for this also.  It --should-- be listed
> under the
> filters option as well but technically it is an IMP option since you want the
> action to occur when you login to IMP or refresh a mailbox in IMP.

I was having a problem finding these options at all.

The problem, it seems, was resolved when I completely logged out of Horde as
well as cleared my cache and cookies for good measure.

Then the appropriate options appeared when I went to the
Mail->Options->Filters.

Thanks for your help.

Chris

--=_2cuncv13h2io