[ingo] Re: Ingo not loading procmailrc filters on login

Jason S jasonks77 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 14:06:29 PDT 2005

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the reply.

However this didn't help.  This is the line that's in my horde/config/conf.php

$conf['sql']['persistent'] = true;

How is it supposed to work?  Does the .procmailrc file get downloaded and parsed everytime someone
logs into ingo?  Or does it pull preferences from a sql database somewhere and not actually from
the procmailrc file?  Or does it just start from scratch every time.

I'm not a php coder, so I can't really go through the code.  I'm just wondering if it's supposed
to actually parse already existing rules in the procmailrc file when you log in.  Because
otherwise doesn't seem like it'd be very useful if it just started from scratch everytime.

Are there any other config options that I need to look at ?

Thanks,
Jason