[ingo] Re: Ingo not loading procmailrc filters on login

Jason S jasonks77 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 16:31:18 PDT 2005

Actually it looks like I fixed it.

I didn't have any prefs defined at all.  So to fix it, I just enabled a SQL database in the horde
preferences system, and that did it.  I guess it works like this: it writes all the rules to the
prefs backend and then when you re-login, it reads from there and if you make any changes to your
filters, it will re-create the procmailrc file everytime.  I thought it just needed the procmailrc
file, and it did an FTP GET/PUT everytime, but it doesn't work like that.

Anyway, thanks for the help.

Jason