[ingo] (no subject)

Neil Hyndman neil_hyndman at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 23 21:51:04 PDT 2005

Hi there,

I'm hoping someone can (wants) to help me.  I'm a telephony guy long before
I'm a computer guy.  With that said, I have picked up Linux well (for me)
and can get the basics done.  I hope someone knows what I'm talking about.
HERE GOES>>

We are running Mitel's (eSmiths) SME/MAS 6000 6.1.  It includes Horde which
we are using in IMAP form.  The application works well, but I want to filter
out e-mails from know e-mail accounts.

With that said, I have downloaded INGO and the installation documentation.
I can make my way to the point where I copy the file and extract it.  What
I'm unclear on is, which directory to extract it too.  I know when I go to
the WEBMAIL application, it points to the
IP_addres\horde\imp\mailbox.php?\mailbox=&actionID=    Is this where I want
to extra the file too?  After I have done that, is there anything I have to
run to make it become active within the Horde/WEBMAIL application?

I understand it's some times hard to help people that don't always
understand 10% what is going on, however I'm trying my best.  I don't have
any training/documentation to go with on this one.

Thanks
Neil