[ingo] (no subject)

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Sun Apr 24 18:55:07 PDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: ingo-bounces at lists.horde.org [mailto:ingo-bounces at lists.horde.org] On
Behalf Of Neil Hyndman
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2005 11:51 PM
To: ingo at lists.horde.org
Subject: [ingo] (no subject)

Hi there,

I'm hoping someone can (wants) to help me.  I'm a telephony guy long before
I'm a computer guy.  With that said, I have picked up Linux well (for me)
and can get the basics done.  I hope someone knows what I'm talking about.
HERE GOES>>

We are running Mitel's (eSmiths) SME/MAS 6000 6.1.  It includes Horde which
we are using in IMAP form.  The application works well, but I want to filter

out e-mails from know e-mail accounts.

With that said, I have downloaded INGO and the installation documentation.
I can make my way to the point where I copy the file and extract it.  What
I'm unclear on is, which directory to extract it too.  I know when I go to
the WEBMAIL application, it points to the
IP_addres\horde\imp\mailbox.php?\mailbox=&actionID=    Is this where I want
to extra the file too?  After I have done that, is there anything I have to
run to make it become active within the Horde/WEBMAIL application?

I understand it's some times hard to help people that don't always
understand 10% what is going on, however I'm trying my best.  I don't have
any training/documentation to go with on this one.

Thanks
Neil

Neil,

The Mitel distro includes the horde/imp/turba 2.x components.  Go to
/home/httpd/html/horde, then change to docs then do  - more CHANGES - and
you should see info relating to the 2.x version.  Ingo is part of the 3.0
components and won't work with the 2.x components.  For the 2.x components
filters are included in imp.  Login to webmail, then options, then filters,
and set them there.

JB