[ingo] Can I use ingo to generate server sieve scripts?

Leah Cunningham leah at frauerpower.com
Wed Aug 17 08:25:23 PDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-17 at 10:49 -0400, Kevin M. Myer wrote:
> Ingo supports generation of Sieve scripts.  I use it to manage
> extensive volumes
> of email.  The way it works is to store a copy of the Sieve rules in the
> preference backend, then when you activate the script, a copy is placed on the
> Sieve server.  And since Sieve is a server-side filter, Horde/Ingo are out of
> the picture, except as a management interface to Sieve.

I guess the question is, how do I activate the script.  What I have in
the preferences back end is a base64 encoded string, which decodes to
something like the attached text foo.

Is there a function to handle this, or do I have the preferences backend
not set up correctly.

Where can I check/setup the activation of rules on the server?

Cheers,
Leah

--
Leah Cunningham : d416-585-9971x692 : d416-703-5977 : m416-559-6511
Frauerpower! Co. : www.frauerpower.com : Toronto, ON Canada