[ingo] Can I use ingo to generate server sieve scripts?

Leah Cunningham leah at frauerpower.com
Wed Aug 17 08:38:53 PDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-17 at 11:34 -0400, Kevin M. Myer wrote:

> Attachment was stripped but have a look at ingo/config/backend.php.dist.  Use
> the sample for the sieve backend.  As far as activation, it can happen either
> automatically, when you do a form submission (i.e. update a rule, or anything
> like that), or you can configure it to manually update when you activate the
> ruleset.  That's a preference in ingo.  Since I had a fairly complex rule set,
> I used to do the manual updates, to make sure a bug didn't wipe the
> whole thing
> out, but I have confidence that its stable and have it updating automatically
> now, after any changes.

Thanks, I had just found the backends.php file after sending the last
message, I somehow missed it when I set Ingo up.  Do you happen to know
where the preference in Ingo lives for manual updates?

--
Leah Cunningham : d416-585-9971x692 : d416-703-5977 : m416-559-6511
Frauerpower! Co. : www.frauerpower.com : Toronto, ON Canada