[ingo] LocalFile Backend

Servet Guney sguney at metu.edu.tr
Tue Nov 29 05:08:49 PST 2005

Hi,
Maybe I told my situation not correctly,I wrote a file that capable of
writing the procmailrc file (for of course procmail backend) with
vfstype=file not ftp...it is simply writing the files in local server's
filesystem (not logining to another computer or something)....So that
httpd user has a problem to have write permission to write in user's
home directories....
As I said, not a important thing but I thought that  maybe useful for
someone..Thats the case...
Example::

$backends['procmail'] = array(
    'driver' => 'lvfs',    'hordeauth' => true, //needed for finding
users homes
    'params' => array(
        // The VFS driver to use
        'vfstype' => 'file',        'vfsroot' => '/tmp',
       // Name of the procmail config file to write
        'procmailrc' => '.Hprocmailrc',
[......]

Here, the default place is the /tmp folder but in the script it is
trying to write users homes...
Have a nice day...
Servet Guney

Alinti Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>