[ingo] Turn off Vacation and Remove Scripts

Nathaniel Hall halln at otc.edu
Tue Nov 29 11:34:32 PST 2005

We currently have Vacation enabled on our e-mail system.  We would like to make it where nobody can add a vacation
script and, if they already have one, remove it.  Does anybody have any ideas?

So far, I have been able to mess with the code enough to be able to remove the icon from the top bar, but if you view
the rules, it still shows up in the list.  Am I going to have to hack it even more to get the rest done?